2023 COVID-19 Guidelines at Blackstone River Theatre
Blackstone River Theatre is committed to providing a safe environment for all to work, listen, and enjoy live music. It is our sincere hope that we can continue to go forward without restrictions as more progress gets made reducing transmission of the virus. BRT will continue to adapt our COVID policy based on guidance provided by the State of R.I., Town of Cumberland, and the CDC regarding the evolving circumstances of Covid. By working together we can prevent infection spread at concerts and classes, and that means we’re all helping to keep live music alive!
By attending a Blackstone River Theatre concert, class, or event you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Along with our music colleagues across the world, BRT strongly encourages vaccination.
MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED as of 04/03/22
• ALL INDIVIDUALS who have NOT been vaccinated are still asked to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth while inside the building. Those individuals may remove their mask only while actively eating or drinking.
• If needed, complimentary masks will be available as you enter the building.
• If you have received your vaccination shots and/or booster shot(s) you are NOT required to wear a mask.
• Any individual with a medical condition that may require deviation from the current mandate must contact BRT prior to arriving for an event. Non-compliance upon arrival may result in non-admittance.
• If you are more comfortable still wearing a mask, please do! We will also try to seat you apart from the crowd if that helps with your comfort level (not possible at sold out events).
VACCINATIONS STATUS NO LONGER CHECKED AT DOOR as of 04/03/22
• Effective April 3, 2022, Blackstone River Theatre will no longer ask for proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
• You can access your vaccination records in RI here: http://portal.ri.gov/VaccineRecord
CAPACITY / DISTANCING
• There are no restrictions in capacity or requirements for social distancing at this time.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
- PLEASE stay home when sick or experiencing possible Covid or flu symptoms
- Practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Blackstone River Theatre has installed touchless toilets / sinks as well as touchless sanitizer dispensers
- We will offer only pre-packaged food and drink options
- We have begun offering ticket purchase online by credit card in April, 2022.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters run in many rooms 24/7
If you have questions about safety or have a special need to discuss, email email@example.com