2022 COVID-19 Guidelines at Blackstone River Theatre
Blackstone River Theatre is committed to providing a safe environment for all to work, listen, and enjoy live music. It is our sincere hope that we can continue to ease restrictions as more progress has been made reducing transmission of the virus. BRT will continue to adapt our COVID policy based on guidance provided by the State of R.I., Town of Cumberland, and the CDC regarding the evolving circumstances of the pandemic. By working together we can prevent infections at concerts and classes, and that means we’re all helping to keep live music alive!
By attending a Blackstone River Theatre concert, class, or event you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED as of 04/03/22
• ALL INDIVIDUALS who have NOT been vaccinated MUST wear a mask covering your nose and mouth while inside the building. Individuals may remove their mask only while actively eating or drinking. Blackstone River Theatre requires all performers to be vaccinated.
• If needed, complimentary masks will be available as you enter the building.
• If you have received your vaccination shots and/or booster shot you are NOT required to wear a mask.
• Any individual with a medical condition that may require deviation from the current mandate must contact BRT prior to arriving for an event. Non-compliance upon arrival may result in non-admittance.
• If you are more comfortable wearing a mask still, please do! We will also try to seat you apart from the crowd if that helps with your comfort level (not possible at sold out events).
VACCINATIONS STATUS NO LONGER CHECKED AT DOOR as of 04/03/22
• Effective April 3, 2022, Blackstone River Theatre will no longer ask for proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
• You can access your vaccination records in RI here: http://portal.ri.gov/VaccineRecord
CAPACITY / DISTANCING
• There are no restrictions in capacity or requirements for social distancing at this time.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
- PLEASE stay home when sick or experiencing possible Covid-like or flu symptoms
- Report expected exposure with a person who is COVID-19 positive to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Blackstone River Theatre has installed touchless toilets / sinks as well as touchless sanitizer dispensers
- We will offer only pre-packaged food and drink options
- We have begun offering ticket purchase online by credit card in April, 2022.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters run in many rooms 24/7
If you have questions about safety or have a special need to discuss, email email@example.com
Along with our music colleagues across the world, BRT strongly encourages vaccination.