From day one, it has been part of BRT's mission to keep our prices as affordable as possible for both concerts and classes. We have developed this "Wish List" section because it costs us quite a bit to take care of our building and sometimes we simply don't have the money to spend on certain needed items when we need them. This is especially true for larger items but it is also true for everyday items.
The following will be an ever-changing list of items big and small that we can definitely use if you happen to have it hanging around your house already or if you'd like to make a shopping donation every once in awhile! Rest assured, every penny we don't spend on supplies gets used for programming so we can continue to bring you high-caliber events at the same frequency we do now!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if we still need any of the following and to arrange drop-off!
This list is current as of 07/06/2023.
LARGER ITEMS NEEDED BY BRT
- Two Medium-sized microwaves
- Mulch (dark brown only) for gardens and parking lot islands
- 12-foot aluminum ladder SMALLER ITEMS NEEDED BY BRT
- tea kettles (non-whistling only!)
- paper roll towels, napkins
- wet mops / brooms
- miscellaneous garden tools ... blower, weed whacker etc.
- interior BLACK plastic garbage cans
- Playground sand for slipping on ice prevention (NO SALT)
- Scotch and duct tape and Velcro
- screw gun
- tools of any kind!