- Tickets to BRT events can be reserved by phone and also purchased at the door when still available. Tickets purchased AT THE DOOR can only be paid for by cash or by personal check payable to Blackstone River Theatre (no credit cards). By September, 2017 tickets will be able to be purchased in advance online.
- PLEASE write a separate check for each event you wish to attend; please do NOT write one check for multiple shows!
- BRT requests pre-payment if the ticket price is $15 or more (or if you want to take advantage of an "advance purchase" price). We do NOT deposit any checks until the weekend of the actual event (in case of weather cancellation etc.) so if you do not see the check marked as paid on your statement, that is why!
- One of the ways BRT keeps ticket prices down is by NOT printing actual tickets or mailing tickets to you that are bought in advance. If you are pre-paying for a concert by check, simply put the concert name on the memo line. When you arrive for the concert, give your name at the front desk and you will already be marked down as pre-paid and will be directed into the main hall.
- All BRT events offer general admission, first-come, first-served seating. Buying tickets in advance (or reserving tickets by phone) guarantees you A SEAT, but does NOT guarantee a particular seat or seats together if you are in a large group or are meeting friends. Doors open 30 minutes before each concert event. For best choice of seating, we recommend you arrive as early as possible within that 30-minute time frame. However, BRT will not open doors to the main hall until 30 minutes before show time and there is limited space to wait before the doors open; please plan accordingly as BRT volunteers need to finish pre-show tasks and a soundcheck must be completed before doors can open.
- Children's Tickets: For children accompanied by an adult, tickets may be purchased at the door for half the ticket sale price. "Children" are considered to be 14 and under and we ask that they be just as attentive to the music as you are. For shows that have a ticket price of more than $24, there will be no discounts given to children.
- Sold Out Show Policy: If an event is listed as SOLD OUT, it is just that. We do not oversell shows and we do not hold tickets for late release. What if: "I've purchased a ticket but cannot attend the show." Once tickets are sold to you they become your sole responsibility. All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges for purchased tickets unless the show has been cancelled by BRT.
- Refund Policy: Blackstone River Theatre WILL NOT REFUND PRE-PAID TICKETS FOR ANY REASON. We ask that you please call us at (401) 725-9272 AS SOON AS YOU KNOW you cannot attend so we can release the tickets and seats to the general public and not get caught with unanticipated empty seats that could have been sold at the door.
NOTE: If Blackstone River Theatre cancels an event, prepurchased tickets WILL be refunded. However, if a BRT event is NOT cancelled and YOU are unable to attend an event due to inclement weather etc., no refunds will be issued... please understand that if a performer shows up to play, BRT still has to pay THEM even if YOU were unable to attend! Please do not endanger yourself if the weather is bad and make sure to give yourself plenty of time to travel and park safely.