|2017 GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION|
Festival General Rules:
Chairs/Open Seating Policy:
- All adult tickets are general admission and are priced at $15.00 at the gate. Seniors 65-and-over pay $10, children 6-16 pay $5.00 ...and children 5-and-under get in for FREE!
- PARKING IS FREE in designated lots near festival grounds. PLEASE CARPOOL if possible! Limited handicapped-accessible parking will be available. Check with parking attendants upon arrival. WATCH SIGNS IF ADDITIONAL SATELLITE PARKING LOTS NEED TO BE UTILIZED!
- This will be an ALCOHOL-FREE event. Smoking is also prohibited on festival grounds.
- Coolers, large bags, picnic baskets, etc. are not allowed inside the Festival grounds. Security personnel reserve the right to search all persons and confiscate any contraband items. Contraband includes: Beer, wine or any other alcoholic beverage, as well as outside soda, coffee, food etc. Please note: Patrons with dietary restrictions/medical conditions CAN bring food onto festival site. Otherwise OUTSIDE FOOD/DRINK is prohibited. We have arranged for six food/drink vendors at our festival; please support these local vendors!
- Only bags and backpacks measuring 17" x 12" x 10" or smaller will be allowed.
- Customers will NOT be allowed to leave the site and return to the Festival grounds during the day. Wrist bands will be used on all festival patrons including performers and vendors.
- NO PETS or UNAUTHORIZED ANIMALS will be allowed on the Festival grounds with the exception of dogs for the handicapped.
- A specific schedule of events is posted on this site and attendees will also receive a festival program the day of the event, while supplies last. The performance schedule is subject to change, especially if the June 18 rain date needs to be utilized.
- Professional videotaping or audio-recording of the performances of any artist FOR COMMERCIAL USE are violations and strictly prohibited.
- Lawn seating will be available on the festival grounds. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own low-back lawn or folding chairs and/or blankets (not exceeding 8' x 8' in size.) Movement throughout the Festival grounds without impediment is essential to audience flow and comfort. Festival staff reserves the right to remove all obstructions that are not in the spirit of this open seating policy.
Please help keep the festival sites clean by using the garbage receptacles and recycling containers to dispose of your trash!
- No personal tents; shade canopies; beach or pole-style umbrellas; or blanket or ground tarps exceeding 8' x 8'.
- No weapons, illicit drugs, or any type of contraband are permitted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on festival grounds. No drugs or illegal activities will be tolerated at the festival.
- No unauthorized vending is permitted.
- No printed materials, including political material aimed at any person or party, may be distributed during the festival without prior written approval by Blackstone River Theatre.