From day one, it has been part of BRT's mission to keep our prices as affordable as possible for both concerts and classes. We have started this new "Wish List" section because it costs us quite a bit to take care of our building and sometimes we simply don't have the money to spend on certain needed items when we need them. This is especially true for larger items but it is also true for everyday items.
So the following will be an ever-changing list of items big and small that we can definitely use if you happen to have it hanging around your house already or if you'd like to make a shopping donation every once in awhile! Rest assured, every penny we don't spend stays for programming so we can continue to bring you high-caliber events at the same frequency we do now - thank you in advance!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if we still need any of the following and to arrange drop-off!
LARGER ITEMS NEEDED BY BRT
- Refrigerator Ours is more than 20 years old!
- Medium size microwave
- Mulch (dark brown) for gardens and parking lot islands
- Good condition filing cabinets
- Snow fencing (for festival)
- Good looking fake potted plants (for inside)
- Wooden bar (to sell concessions out of)
SMALLER ITEMS NEEDED BY BRT
- tea kettles
- paper roll towels, napkins
- wet mops / brooms
- miscellaneous garden tools
- exterior and interior plastic garbage cans
- wall mirrors (kind that hangs on back of door)
- inexpensive, easy-to-read wall clocks
- caution tape (for festival)
- blank CD-Rs for recording live music
- Sharpie markers (black)
- Scotch, masking and duct tape and Velcro
- screw gun / heavy duty stapler
- tools of any kind!